- The booking with Jason Barker Roadshow will only be secured when we have received the signed booking form and deposit. (The deposit fee is NON-REFUNDABLE) Dates will be held for 7 days pending confirmation.
- The hirer is the person named on the booking form, and declares that he/she is over eighteen years of age and is legally entitled to enter into this agreement on their own behalf. If they are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or organisation that they have full authority to do so, and that we are advised if the company or organisation has limited liability, failure to do so will render the hirer personally liable for any outstanding costs, charges or fees.
- The outstanding balance will be payable 30 days prior to the event, either by BACS or CHEQUE.
- In the event of cancellation: Cancellation charges will be made as follows-
Notice given more than 60 days prior to event – None of the remaining balance due.
Notice given 60-31 days prior to event – 50% of the remaining balance due.
Notice given less than 30 days prior to event – 100% of the remaining balance due.
It is important that cancellation is made to us in writing, and you receive written confirmation from us that we have received your instructions. Failure to do this may result in full hire fee being due as though you had not advised us of cancellation at all.
- The hirer shall ensure adequate access to the venue and nearby parking for unloading and loading of the equipment.
- The hirer will allow a minimum of 1 hour to set up and dismantle equipment, and will arrange with the management of the venue to allow this time to set up and dismantle equipment prior to commencement of the booking.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring that the venue has sufficient power supply/plug points for the equipment as well as any other requirements they may have. The hirer must ensure that the venue has suitably earthed electric supplies that will not carry any malfunction or damage the equipment.
- Payment to Jason Barker Roadshow will be at the agreed rate for the agreed performance times. Any additional changes to the times must be agreed by both parties and are subject to an extra charge payable 7 days prior to the event.
- Licences for the performance of recorded music are only required at public events. (In most cases private parties, weddings etc. do not require a licence). However, it is the hirer’s responsibility to ascertain whether the venue requires a licence.
- The hirer shall allow Jason Barker Roadshow to publish own photographs on social media websites.
- The hirer is also responsible for any damage to our equipment caused by any person at your event. You will be charged for the full cost of any repairs required. You will be advised of any damage as soon as it is caused.
- From past experience and at the minority of events we have been victims of anti-social behaviour. We do not tolerate violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour from anyone. We reserve the right to terminate our services at any time that we feel our personal safety is under threat. You will be advised of any problems that we may have in this respect with any of your guests.
- Jason Barker Roadshow will ensure that all equipment used will be P.A.T tested to conform to HSE EAW act 1989 and has full Public Liability Insurance.
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE is excluded in its entirety following any claim or injury to any third party whether directly or indirectly related to the use of drugs and/or alcohol.
- If you do not agree to the terms and conditions our services may not be made available for hire, although once the deposit is paid condition 4 regarding cancellation will still apply.
- By providing the information required on the booking form and paying the deposit you are agreeing to the terms & conditions of hire.
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to read these conditions.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Equipment Hire Only (Mood Lighting, Projector, Confetti Cannons and Dry Ice hire)
- Delivery is free within a 25 mile radius. After this there will be a 50p a mile fuel charge.
- The hirer is wholly responsible for all equipment on hire from the time of delivery until collection.
- I agree that in the event of equipment being lost or stolen whilst in my possession or care, I am liable to reimburse Jason Barker Roadshow for the full cost of the items. I also guarantee that the hired equipment will not be damaged, misused or modified in any way and that I am liable for the cost of repairs or replacement should any of these occur to the equipment.
- The equipment must not be re-hired or lent to any third party.
- The equipment remains the property of Jason Barker Roadshow at all times during the hire period.
- Jason Barker Roadshow will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or injuries incurred due to misuse of the hired equipment or incorrect operation. Jason Barker will also not be responsible for, and the hirer will indemnify Jason Barker Roadshow against all claims for injury to persons or loss of or damage to property howsoever caused unless it is proved that such injury or damage be caused by faulty material or workmanship or negligence on the part of the company. Jason Barker Roadshow excludes any liability for injury loss or damage caused to any person using the equipment contrary to the terms and conditions of this contract.
- When hiring Mood Lighting or Projectors the hire charges do not include attendance by company staff except during the actual processes of set up and dismantling.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Magic Selfie Mirror Hire
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Magic Selfie Mirror area.
- Young Children must be accompanied by an adult while using the Magic Selfie Mirror
- The hirer will arrange for an appropriate space for the Magic Selfie Mirror. (3m x 2m).
- The Magic Selfie Mirror cannot be moved or unplugged once installed.
- In the unlikely event that the printer fails to print then the hirer will accept they are happy for the images to be posted to them after the event (the Magic Selfie Mirror will always continue to capture images).
- We will only supply the images in the format that they are printed on the day, we offer no editing service
- Occasionally operation may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the Magic Selfie Mirror, this includes paper jams and replacing ink and paper. Usually this will only take 5 to 10 minutes to rectify.
Call today for a free, no-obligation quote.
t: 01933 622792
m: 07841 261946
dry ice was amazing
We had JBR DJ for our wedding on the 10th March 2017. We were both taken back with the set[…]
Hi Jason, I hope you are well. Thank you so much for providing an evening of special moments that we[…]
The whole set up looked amazing
Thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding! The whole set up looked amazing and you are[…]
wonderful Wedding Reception
Chris and I would just like to say a huge thank you for such a wonderful Wedding Reception. Everyone enjoyed[…]
massive thank you
Hi Jason, I would like to say a massive thank you for Harry’s Birthday party on Sunday – I don’t[…]
Birthday party went brilliantly
I booked Jason Barker after searching for local DJ’s on the internet. I was so impressed with his website and[…]
We will definitely recommend
Thank you Jason for making our wedding such a great and fun event. The music and your professionalism were greatly appreciated. All[…]
Hi Jason, you did our wedding on Saturday and were TOTALLY AMAZING! We found you at a wedding fair but from first[…]
A fantastic night
Hi Jason, Would just like to say a massive thank you for doing our engagement disco on the 19th October.[…]
Thank you so much for the brilliant entertainment at my son Jack’s surprise 21st birthday party last Friday. My[…]
Dance floor was never empty
Kane and I would like to say a massive thank you to you for the amazing disco you did for us[…]
An amazing job!
Never got the chance to say a big thank you for mine and Richards wedding disco. You did an amazing[…]
Brilliant disco for my husbands 40th! Thank you Jason – fantastic job from start to finish.
Everything was so easy!
My daughter absolutely loved her disco 🙂 everything was so easy from start to finish with arranging it. Definitely recommend Jason.
Everyone enjoyed themselves
Hi Jason, we wanted to thank you for doing the disco for our wedding, and for playing exactly what we[…]
You had everyone on the dance floor!
Hi Jason, thank you so much for being the DJ at mine and Nicole’s Wedding on the 27th June, we[…]
A fantastic disco!
A fantastic disco with party games including prizes, certificates and medals for my daughters 8th birthday. We chose our games[…]
Loved the confetti canons
Amazing at our wedding loved the confetti canons, dry ice and our names in lights and played fantastic music all[…]
All of our guests were impressed
I would like to say a massive THANK YOU to Jason, who made our evening run smoothly and kept everyone[…]
Many thanks for all your hard work. You’ve helped us to have a very special day!
I will recommend you to everyone!
Thank you so much for being the DJ at our wedding on May 2nd. You did a great job and[…]
A class act!
Hello Jason, Just go back from the holiday and thought that I would drop you an email. Thanks very much[…]
Exceeded our expectations
I booked Jason Barker as the DJ for our big day and he completely exceeded our expectations. Starting from booking[…]